The Green Schools Conference and Expo (GSCE) is the only national event to bring together all of the players involved in making green schools a reality: people who lead, operate, build and teach in U.S. schools.
This year, the GSCE will be hosted in partnership with Rocky Mountain Green, USGBC Colorado’s regional sustainability conference. This new partnership will bring together experts from diverse industries within the green building world for a unique opportunity for collaboration and networking.
When: May 3–4, 2018
Where: Denver, Colorado
The conference features two days of programming with inspiring keynote speakers, informative workshops and breakout sessions and the chance to network with colleagues from across the country.
- Speakers: The nation’s education, environmental and business leaders take the stage to motivate, inspire and teach our community.
- Program: Attendees are inspired by master series speakers, who address current challenges, set goals for future action and share best practices.
- Exhibitors: In the Exhibit Hall, attendees can discover new products and services vital to their careers, while forging relationships with vendors and service providers that last well beyond the conference. It's a must-see destination, showcasing the best of the green schools community.
A full conference pass to the event includes:
- Thurs., May 3: Access to the opening plenary, education sessions and the Expo Hall; networking breakfast and lunch; and happy hour in the Expo Hall.
- Fri., May 4: Access to the closing plenary, networking lunch and education sessions.
Full conference pricing:
- USGBC member: $300 (early bird), $375 (standard)
- USGBC nonmember: $375 (early bird), $450 (standard)
- Discounted: (PreK–12 school or district, government or nonprofit employee) $275 (early bird), $325 (standard)
- University/college student or emerging professional: $200 (early bird), $225 (standard)
- Onsite: $465
Registration will open on Mon., October 30, 2017.