The Green Schools Conference and Expo is less than one month away, taking place March 21-22 in Atlanta, Georgia. There are many reasons to get excited about attending the conference, like opportunities to connect with like-minded professionals and dynamic plenary speakers.
The Green Schools Conference also features some amazing education sessions, where attendees can learn about everything from designing greener schools to encouraging physical activity to getting students excited about healthy eating.
At GSCE 2017, learn about
- Two school districts that are using energy management programs to get to net zero.
- Educators helping students to develop a sense of place of place through nature journaling and phenology.
- School leaders creating smart partnerships to bridge the gap between classroom and community.
- Designers who are using strategies for incorporating trauma-informed design principles in school environments.
- Educators addressing address math and literacy standards through school gardening and nutrition.
And that is just the beginning! Over the course of two days, over 100 experts will present ideas across 45 innovative and engaging education sessions. Check out all the Green Schools Conference and Expo sessions for 2017.