We're now accepting session proposals and peer reviewer applications from experienced professionals in green building and schools, design, construction and operations.
Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. CST, Mon., September 24.
- For GSCE: Submit a session proposal.
- For IMPACT: Submit a session proposal.
- For interested peer reviewers: Apply to be a peer reviewer.
About GSCE x IMPACT 2019
GSCE is the only national event to bring together all of the players involved in making green schools a reality: people who lead, operate, build and teach in U.S. schools.
IMPACT is a USGBC regional event in the Midwest featuring educational sessions covering all aspects of sustainable design, construction and operations practices for buildings and communities, including their impact on people, the environment and the economy—locally and nationally.
The two events will be co-located for the first time April 8–9 in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
How to participate
Each event is accepting proposals and both call for different priorities, topics and presentation styles. Be sure to consult the GSCE and IMPACT Call for Proposals documents to determine where your proposal fits best and how it will be reviewed.
Peer reviewers evaluate session proposals and help maintain the quality of sessions by identifying exceptional presentations.
Application and review timeline
- Tues., August 7—Call opens for session proposals and peer reviewer applications
- Mon., September 24—Deadline for session proposals and peer reviewer applications
- Mon., October 15—Notifications sent for accepted peer reviewers
- Mon., October 29—Peer reviewers must complete reviews of submitted sessions
- Week of Dec. 17—Notifications sent for accepted session proposals
For questions regarding the GSCE Call for Proposals and peer reviewers, please email GSCE.
For questions regarding the IMPACT Call for Proposals and peer reviewers, please email Brent Suski.