As a K–12 teacher, you need lessons developed to help you foster a more sustainable future for your students. Learning Lab is the online platform that can give you those educational tools.
With a catalog of more than 450 lessons in both English and Spanish, educators now have a one-stop shop for high-quality, standards-aligned curriculum that promotes student leadership and global citizenship. And, at a price of $40 for an individual annual subscription, Learning Lab is a great value for schools and educators.
Access free lessons
If you’re interested in getting a better sense of what Learning Lab lessons look like without a subscription, we’ve got you covered. We invite you to dive into the 28 English lessons and 11 Spanish lessons, across all grade levels, that we have made available for free. See for yourself the robust preparation, implementation, assessment and extension guidance our education partners have designed into their lessons on Learning Lab.
- Wonderful World of Plants (elementary grades)
- 9-Minute Nutrition Ninja (elementary grades)
- Earth Waters Our Lives (middle school grades)
- Waste Eco-Audit (high school grades)
- Resiliency Among the Salmon People (high school grades)
- Biomimicry Design Challenge (high school grades)
- El maravilloso mundo de las plantas (Para grados elementales)
- La Tierra nos da de beber (Para los grados de la escuela intermedia)
- Ecoauditoría de residuos (Para los grados de la escuela secundaria)
- Resistencia entre la gente del salmón (Para los grados de la escuela secundaria)