Here at the Center for Green Schools, we are committed to guaranteeing that schools and districts have a specific and valued place in our member body — a body that holds serious gravity in the work we do here at USGBC. Thus, we are proud to offer a free first year of USGBC Organizational membership to K-12 schools and school districts.
Understanding the unique challenges and needs faced by K-12 schools and districts, the Center for Green Schools is committed to support green school efforts. In addition to all the member benefits associated with your USGBC Organizational Membership, the Center for Green Schools will be offering additional support and resources for school and school district K-12 USGBC member organizations.
These additional offerings include:
- Invitation and scholarship eligibility for annual School Sustainability Leaders Summit
- Three complementary registrations and the reduced membership rate for the Center for Green School's Green Classroom Certificate program
- Access to resources such as the Paid from Savings Guide to Green Existing Buildings, Online Existing Schools Toolkit, and regular webcasts for school staff and leadership
- Eligibility to submit content to be featured in the Center for Green Schools blog
- Monthly Center for Green Schools digest
In order to sign up for your free year of USGBC membership and start taking advantage of these great benefits, fill out this form.